PDA

View Full Version : Photo Expo Nov 2-4, 2006

Eric Biggerstaff
27-Oct-2006, 11:08
I am not sure if anyone will be attending this but just in case, HP will be having a few events you might be interested in ( I found this on their website under Professional Photography).

PhotoPlus Expo
Nov 2-4, 2006
Jacob Javits COnvention Center
New York, New York

Events:

Friday - November 3 - Magnum Photographer Martin Parr lecture - 6pm - 7pm

Saturday - November 4 - Joel Meyerowitz lecture - 11:30am - 12:30 Pm

Saturday - November 4 - Portfolio Review by Santa Fe Photographic Workshops - First 100 to arrive

All events will be held in the 1E Seminar Hall, Level 1, Rooms 1E - 15/16

I am not sure about registration or fees, but details can probably be found at the HP site.

GPS
27-Oct-2006, 11:18
I used to like this Expo many years ago, I had a free pass to it. It was less crowded and less hectic than Photokina and it had always something interesting to show. With the arrival of digital stuff it lost some LF customers but I'm not in touch with it anymore now. When Walker wanted to present his titan LF for the first time there his plane never came in time...

steve simmons
27-Oct-2006, 11:24
If anyone wants a free pass call us

steve simmons
view camera magazine 505-899-8054

Robert Brummitt
27-Oct-2006, 14:26
For Those on the West Coast? There is the Photographers Fanfaire! Lot less stress on the wallet or bank account then New York and a Heck lot more to offer plus we have the wonderful Pacific Northwest as our play ground.
Go to www.portlandphotoforum.org then to Current events and see what's to offer.
Only $15 a day and free on Sunday. It's for a good cause. The proceeds are for the Cameras for students program!
Want more info email me at robert8x10@hotmail.com.
Thank you.