PDA

View Full Version : Richard Ritter's internet service interrupted

Bruce Barlow
4-Oct-2006, 09:36
Richard Ritter's internet service provider was basically destroyed in a fire in Bellows Falls, VT on Sunday. No word yet on when it will be restored.

If you need to contact Richard Ritter for any reason, please call him on the phone: 802-365-7807.

Rider
4-Oct-2006, 10:29
Who is Richard Ritter?

John Hannon
4-Oct-2006, 14:32
Richard Ritter's internet service provider was basically destroyed in a fire in Bellows Falls, VT on Sunday. No word yet on when it will be restored.

If you need to contact Richard Ritter for any reason, please call him on the phone: 802-365-7807.

I was wondering what happened.. I hope there is a backup somewhere that survived. I found an archive of lg4mat.net from March 05 on archive.org (Wayback machine).

--John

Bruce Barlow
4-Oct-2006, 15:19
Who is Richard Ritter?

For my money, the best repairer and restorer of LF equipment on the planet. And recently, builder of lightweight ULF cameras.

It gets worse: his computer crashed, too. He splurged on a new one that won't be delivered until next Tuesday. He's limping with his old one, but with no internet he's basically offline.

Call him if you need him.

John Bowen
10-Oct-2006, 16:25
Very Happy to report that Richard Ritter's website is once again up and functioning

John