PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver 6's Skookumchuck outing..

Deniz Merdanogullari
1-Oct-2006, 11:12
Well pictures are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/denizm/sets/72157594307608139/

It was a great outing. We are going to go back for a camping trip before it gets waaay too cold.

again, thanks to Steve , Henry, Andrew, Lorne, John for being cool and hip and with it.
now lets see those silver images soon!

Capocheny
1-Oct-2006, 14:35
It was a really great time and a day well spent with a terrific bunch of like-minded folks.

And, I'd certainly encourage other people to organize outings such as this. You'll come back physically drained but fully rejuvenated from collecting all those silver halides too! :)

Cheers

Andrew O'Neill
1-Oct-2006, 17:59
Had a blast...until we bought smoked salmon from that one villager...
Deniz made me do that dance with the headless Barbie!!!
Can't wait 'til the over-nighter at Skookumchuck...gotta love that old church out in the middle of no where...and the hospitality of the locals... especially Farty Kelly!

Capocheny
1-Oct-2006, 18:24
Had a blast...until we bought smoked salmon from that one villager...
Deniz made me do that dance with the headless Barbie!!!
Can't wait 'til the over-nighter at Skookumchuck...gotta love that old church out in the middle of no where...and the hospitality of the locals... especially Farty Kelly!

Ummm... the smoked salmon with the free maggots! :>O

Yikes!

LOL, I wonder whether Steve's Suburban will be free of the smell by this time next year??? :)

Cheers

Andrew O'Neill
1-Oct-2006, 21:30
I wonder whether Steve's Suburban will be free of the smell by this time next year???

...nope.