PDA

View Full Version : Seattle and Los Angeles show openings this week

chris jordan
6-Sep-2006, 09:32
Hi guys, for those in the Seattle and Los Angeles area who might be interested, I have two show openings/book signings this week: at the G.Gibson Gallery in Seattle tomorrow (Thursday) evening 6-8, and at the Paul Kopeikin Gallery in LA on Saturday evening 6-8. Paul's gallery is at 6150 Wilshire about a block from LACMA. Both shows will feature 20x24" prints from my Katrina series. All proceeds from print and book sales are going to charity.

Cheers,

~cj

www.chrisjordan.com

Kirk Gittings
6-Sep-2006, 09:37
Dude you are busy, congratulations! I will try and make the LA opening if I am still in town after my opening on Thursday.

chris jordan
6-Sep-2006, 10:42
Kirk, it'd be great to meet you in person; I hope you can make it. Then we can chat about saturation in person, too. Like USM it's a pretty complex subject. Hope to see you on Saturday.

~cj

Capocheny
6-Sep-2006, 17:53
Hi Chris,

Congrats on the two shows... I'll try to make it down to the Seattle opening tomorrow night. Hopefully, work will allow it!

But, good luck if I don't make it down. How long is the show on for?

Cheers

chris jordan
7-Sep-2006, 07:57
The Seattle show will be up until mid-October sometime, so there's plenty of time if you don't make it today. But it would be great to meet you in person so I hope that happens.

Cheers,

~cj