PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition and Worshop by Sandy King in Turkey

sanking
15-Aug-2006, 14:42
I will be participating in an exhibition of photography at the 1st IFSAK International Biennial of Photography in Istanbul Turkey, beginning on September 15. My work will include about 20-25 prints, primarily carbon, but also a few palladium and kallitypes. Subject matter is primarily urban architecture and landscapes.

While in Turkey I will also conduct a 3-4 day workshop on carbon printing, scheduled for mid-October.

If anyone would like more information about either of these activities please contact me by private email.

Sandy King

sanking
22-Sep-2006, 14:19
If anyone would like more information about this event the official website of the organizing body is,

http://www.ifsak.org/bienal/eng/index.html

Sandy King

optV
22-Sep-2006, 20:50
I'm curious as to how many LF forum users are in Turkey?

Jorge Gasteazoro
22-Sep-2006, 22:45
Make sure to take pics from the exhibit and show them to us... :) Good luck and much success....

Charles Hohenstein
23-Sep-2006, 00:00
This is great, Sandy. Good luck!

sanking
23-Sep-2006, 09:53
I'm curious as to how many LF forum users are in Turkey?

No idea, but it is a small world. After I posted the linke last evening to the site of IFSAK I received a private message from someone in Paris interested in attending the carbon workshop.

Sandy

Bulent Ozgoren
25-Sep-2006, 11:15
Hi Sandy
I look forward to seeing you in Istanbul and to attend your workshop in Carbon printing. We have done a workshop in Pt/Pd printing with Dick Arentz in Istanbul-Turkey two years ago and a joint exhibiton afterwords. Please pm me. All the very best. Bulent Ozgoren