PDA

View Full Version : Densitometers

s preston Jones
8-Aug-2006, 17:58
There was a man Sam Coniglio who repaired densitometers. He was in California and apparently moved to Montana. Does anyone know how to contact him and if he is still repairing densitometers? I am specifically interested in a power switch for the X-rite 301. X-rite wants too much for a power switch.

Caroline Matthews
8-Aug-2006, 18:06
Try msn.com white pages. I found someone with this name in Monterey, CA.

John Hannon
8-Aug-2006, 19:17
I found this information in a search:
Sam Coniglio (located in Montana) toll free at 1-888-363-1877 samconiglio at yahoo dot com.

I hope it is correct,
Regards,
John

s preston Jones
8-Aug-2006, 20:23
Thanks Caroline and John. The Telephone number and the email you gave to me John were the same ones I had but I can not get through on the telephone number. I tried the email and got no answer so I have sent another on. We shall see. I will let you know if I get through to him.

400d
8-Aug-2006, 22:15
Off topic but it would be better if John would seperate the email addy like: abc at 123 dot com
So that guy's email addy won't be flooded with junk mails.

Robert A. Zeichner
9-Aug-2006, 04:35
Preston, I'm not familiar with the 301, but I took a look at my 320 last night and it appears that the power switch, which is in the rear, is a PC type, meaning it gets soldered directly to the printed circuit board. If yours uses the same type of switch and you are able to get the part, I'm sure I could replace it for you. If you can't find the switch, but have a schematic, bring it with you next time we meet in Flint and I'll try and identify the type for you so we can find a switch from an electronics supplier.

John Hannon
9-Aug-2006, 04:37
Off topic but it would be better if John would seperate the email addy like: abc at 123 dot com
So that guy's email addy won't be flooded with junk mails.

Never had trouble with this in all my years of posting on other sites.
Just trying to help here....

I am unable to edit my post
Moderators, feel free to remove/edit my post.

s preston Jones
9-Aug-2006, 09:05
Thanks to everyone. My email to Sam was answered. John your email address is correct. I have to get his telephone number and address.

John Hannon
9-Aug-2006, 14:56
Glad I was able to help. Good luck with the repair!