PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition

jordac
8-Jul-2006, 19:54
Hi all,

I have a show going up as well, from July 14-August 12, in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Not that anyone lives anywhere near there! But if you do, there will be good cheese at the opening, I promise!

Intimations of Place
Photographic and Digital Work
by CJ Jordan

AVA Gallery and Art Center
11 Bank Street
Lebanon, NH 03766

Opening Reception: Friday, July 14, 5-7pm

Chris Jordan (Troy, NY)
www.jordanphoto.com

Capocheny
8-Jul-2006, 19:58
Hi all,

..., there will be good cheese at the opening, I promise!

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on the show! :)

Cheese is one thing but, if you have good wines... people will show up in droves! :)

Good luck!

Cheers

Ted Harris
8-Jul-2006, 20:13
Congratulations Chris,

"Not that anyone lives anywhere near there!" Heh, heh, heh. Well, let's see .... Richard Ritter and Bruce Barlow both live less than 45 minutes away, John Layton is maybe 15 minutes away, John Cone a few minutes farther. I live an hour away for the moment but will soon be moving my home and studio, including workshop space for our Fine Focus Workshops and Scanning Workshops, to Enfiled, just 10 minutes away.

Unfortuntely, I won't be able to make the opening as I will be traveling until late Friday night. I will definitely drop by though and will see how many of the other "local" troops I can gather. If you know when you are going to be around after the Friday opening drop me a PM and we can get together. I will definitely be around on Saturday the 15th.

Jeffrey Sipress
8-Jul-2006, 20:47
Good for you, Chris, and good luck. I am as far from you as you are from me (duh), but we'll be showing simultaneously.