PDA

View Full Version : Richard Ritter's Video is Available

Bruce Barlow
20-Jun-2006, 09:05
"Camera Repair in the Field with Richard Ritter" is now available. 59 minutes, DVD.

www.circleofthesunproductions.com

Bruce Barlow

Capocheny
20-Jun-2006, 11:43
Bruce,

Thanks for the heads up on the videos... I'm sure the information contained therein would be useful to most of us.

Although I've never actually "dipped" one of my lenses in water... I've come pretty darn close! :( So, it'd sure be handy to know (for sure) how to handle such difficult circumstances!:)

I'll be placing my order!

Cheers

Todd Wright
23-Jun-2006, 04:24
Bruce and Richard well done. You really got my attention at the beginning. I think my heart missed a beat or two. I have had nightmares of the opening scene happening to me and we have all heard of it happening. Now I know all is not lost if it does happen. You have to watch the video to find out what I’m talking about. Lots of good information. Thanks for your involvement and dedication to the large format world.

Bruce Barlow
23-Jun-2006, 06:33
Todd,

Thank you for the kind words. I learned a lot from Richard in the making of it. My drymounting area is full of little plastic bits from filing. I need to go to the store for a plastic container. Just got a beautiful 305 G-Claron from Mid-West Photo. You know what I'm talking about.

Regarding the beginning, as a testimonial to the victim, that was about Take 4 before it finally did what we needed it to do (break!). I think about every LFer who's seen the opening has at least had a sharp intake of breath. Good thing there's a happy ending.