PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Printing Workshop at the Formulary

sanking
19-May-2006, 22:19
The carbon workshop at the Photographer's Formulary June 11-16 is on for this year. If you have ever thought about learning to print with the carbon transfer process, one of the most beautiful and permanent processes of all time, consider joining us for the course. The workshop will cover in detail all of the working procedures for single transfer carbon, including how to make carbon tissue and how to prepare the various final supports. We will also have on hand some of the B&S tissue to work with.

The workshop will also include work on optimizing negatives, both in-camera and digital, for printing with the carbon process.

Contact me at sanking@clemson.edu if you have any questions about the workshop.

Sandy

phil sweeney
20-May-2006, 03:25
Hey Man,

I want to attend that so bad, but just can't make the trip. New position June 5; what lies could I tell my new employer? Please try to arrange something on the east coast in the next couple of years!

phil

Eric Rose
20-May-2006, 08:45
I took Sandy's Carbon workshop at the APUG Conference in Toronto. To say carbon prints are mind blowing is an understatement! He does an awesome job of teaching even putz's like me how to do it. A full week on the process would be great.

John Berry
28-May-2006, 14:39
I took Sandys course last year. It will reduce your learning curve by at least 10 yrs.