PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Chicago

Wall-H
10-Dec-2023, 21:06
Hi All,

New to the world of Large format photography. In Fact technically, i don't have the large format gear yer. I'm looking forward to my first 4x5 film camera soon and i noticed that lot of my search was directing me to this site. Hence, why not to login and patiently read through ?
Thank you for allowing me to be part of this forum. I apologize in advance for my very specific and painful questions.

Thanks

FrancisF
11-Dec-2023, 07:21
Hi All,

New to the world of Large format photography. In Fact technically, i don't have the large format gear yer. I'm looking forward to my first 4x5 film camera soon and i noticed that lot of my search was directing me to this site. Hence, why not to login and patiently read through ?
Thank you for allowing me to be part of this forum. I apologize in advance for my very specific and painful questions.

Thanks

Welcome,

I have found this group very welcoming and particularly good to very specific quesitons and almost as good with the painful ones. Always serach for an answer first on the extensive archives. Whatever question you have, there is a good chance it has been asked before and answered.

Francis
(Flossmoor, sort of near Chicago)

ps. If you want to meet up with people with a similar interest in Large Format, check out the Facebook page Midwest Large Format Asylum page. We will be gathering in April in Chesterton, Indiana

Andrew O'Neill
11-Dec-2023, 16:13
Welcome Wall-H!