PDA

View Full Version : SP-810 question, just got it

ericantonio
6-Dec-2023, 14:59
Hi guys,
I emailed Stearman Press but wanted to see if you guys would know the answer in case they don't get back to me for a couple of days. I just received mine and on the top lid, it's supposed to have 8 end tabs.

In my box, I got 7 end tabs and 5 middle tabs. Supposed to be 8 end tabs and 4 middle tabs.

I want to start doing some sheets before they send me a replacement but is it safe to have just 7 end tabs? Looks like those end tabs are to keep it from banging around too much. I can do 4 on one side and 3 on other end. Seems safe yes?

Alan9940
6-Dec-2023, 15:12
If you really have to develop some film before you have all the correct tabs, I would suggest keeping the "missing end tab" hole toward the center of a sheet. That is, make sure you have the corners held as designed and you should be okay.

ericantonio
6-Dec-2023, 15:18
If you really have to develop some film before you have all the correct tabs, I would suggest keeping the "missing end tab" hole toward the center of a sheet. That is, make sure you have the corners held as designed and you should be okay.

Oh, I meant to say "for an 8x10 sheet". I see what you mean though, good thinking.