PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Arca-Swiss-USA website

Rod Klukas
16-Nov-2023, 16:20
Hello to the community,

I am pleased to announce the launch of our newly designed website, ARCA-SWISS USA. This marks a significant milestone for us, and I couldn’t be happier about sharing this announcement with you before we make the official announcement to the general photography community tomorrow.

ARCA-SWISS has long been recognized for our original product design of modular camera systems and gear-driven and monoball® tripod heads. With our new website, we aim to provide an enhanced user experience that lets you explore our innovative solutions.

I encourage you to visit our new website and explore all it has to offer. We're not finished, stay tuned for more to come.

https://arca-swiss-usa.com/

Rod Klukas

Jim Andrada
16-Nov-2023, 16:50
Great website! Wish I had seen this collection before I bought a Linhof M679 - which is also an excellent camera, but lacking the modularity. I don't really like the integrated pan tilt head on my M679 - it's well done, but I'd much rather the camera separated from the head when it comes to transporting it - it's a rather awkward size as is. I wanted a 6 x 9 adapter, ordered one through B&H, and waited over a year with no indication of when an adapter would be produced, so I've given up and canceled the order. Frustrating.

Don't get me wrong - I like my camera and plan on using it for a long time, but it looks like you've addressed all of my petty gripes.

r.e.
16-Nov-2023, 20:28
The website looks terrific and contains a lot of helpful information. A huge improvement over hunting around the internet whenever I want information on Arca-Swiss products.

The banner is intriguing: "GET READY TO GEAR UP ON TRIPOD HEADS | NOVEMEBER 20 - 27"

neil poulsen
16-Nov-2023, 21:15
Why on earth did the resist so long???

Alan9940
17-Nov-2023, 04:51
Very nice website, Rod. I will enjoy exploring it. After looking at all the adapters made on the F-line accessories page (and, wow, there are a LOT!), I'm surprised that Arca-Swiss doesn't make a lensboard adapter for Technika boards? To my mind, this would have to be a popular choice.

bomzi
17-Nov-2023, 04:57
Well done Rod. The site looks great!

Fermat
17-Nov-2023, 06:08
That's great
Finally a site re Arca Swiss.
Thanks Rod.

Inviato dal mio RMX3241 utilizzando Tapatalk

Raymond Bleesz
17-Nov-2023, 07:18
Rod & AS,

Very Nice, Thank you for your help over the years

Raymond, In the Vail Valley

johnmsanderson
17-Nov-2023, 10:18
looks good!! many years of hard work paid off.

Mark Sampson
17-Nov-2023, 18:36
The site looks good. I have admired the Arca-Swiss cameras ever since seeing them at the old Photo/East trade shows in NYC, many years ago now. Fine cameras, hope sales take off!

Salmo22
17-Nov-2023, 19:26
Well done Rod. The Arca-Swiss equipment you've sold me over the years has always exceeded my expectations for top notch craftsmanship and quality customer service. My 4x5 F-Field w/Micro-Orbix is the finest large format camera I've ever had the pleasure of using. Thanks for your continued dedication to helping large format photographers access the best equipment possible.