PDA

View Full Version : Monalog Collective at Gallery 270 Westwood NJ/ Bergen County Camera

Jim Fitzgerald
29-Oct-2023, 17:36
I'd like to invite everyone in the area around Westwood New Jersey to an opening on Thursday November 2, 2023 at Gallery 270 in Bergen County Camera.
Monalog Collective is a group of dedicated Black and White photographers who work only with B&W film and print with wet process printing. We are a group of eight photographers and I will be showing three of my ULF carbon prints in the show. I'm also bringing my special fine press edition handmade ULF carbon book "A Banquet of Light" a book that is entirely printed under water! That is, both images and text are carbon transfer prints. If you get a chance to come say hi and see the wonderful work of our members I would love it. It is from 7-9PM

Merg Ross
29-Oct-2023, 21:54
I'd like to invite everyone in the area around Westwood New Jersey to an opening on Thursday November 2, 2023 at Gallery 270 in Bergen County Camera.
Monalog Collective is a group of dedicated Black and White photographers who work only with B&W film and print with wet process printing. We are a group of eight photographers and I will be showing three of my ULF carbon prints in the show. I'm also bringing my special fine press edition handmade ULF carbon book "A Banquet of Light" a book that is entirely printed under water! That is, both images and text are carbon transfer prints. If you get a chance to come say hi and see the wonderful work of our members I would love it. It is from 7-9PM

Congratulations Jim. Hope you get a good attendance.

Your work and dedication are to be admired. Beautiful results!

Best,
Merg

Jim Fitzgerald
30-Oct-2023, 06:49
Merg, thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

peter schrager
30-Oct-2023, 13:23
Going to be a great show; if I say so myself!!
looking forward to seeing mr. Fitzgerald!!

Vaughn
30-Oct-2023, 14:11
Well worth the time to see Jim's work, especially to see his fine unique book.

Enjoy!!

Jim Fitzgerald
30-Oct-2023, 22:26
Peter, I'll see you there!

Jim Fitzgerald
30-Oct-2023, 22:28
Well worth the time to see Jim's work, especially to see his fine unique book.

Enjoy!!

Vaughn, we have had some good times in the Redwoods, many in fact and more to come for sure. The 8x20 book is something I'm quite proud of and I appreciate the kind words you wrote for the book.

Jim Fitzgerald
11-Nov-2023, 12:52
The show was very enjoyable. No sales... yet. A lot in the works.

Vaughn
11-Nov-2023, 14:02
I remember you saying how nervous you were to have the book go into through airline baggage -- next time book a seat of its own! ;). Some musicians do that, I believe.

Jim Fitzgerald
11-Nov-2023, 22:26
I remember you saying how nervous you were to have the book go into through airline baggage -- next time book a seat of its own! ;). Some musicians do that, I believe.

If I sell one maybe I can next time!