PDA

View Full Version : Everything appears sold out at Chamonix

WBYonder
29-Dec-2022, 10:56
I just checked out the Chamonix website and it appears that most everything (Cameras, accessories) is listed as sold out. Apparently Covid is hitting the region pretty hard and they posted a message that all ordering/shipping are shut down for a few weeks.

Hugo Zhang
29-Dec-2022, 12:44
Please see this notice on our Home page:

Important notice about ordering and shipping as of December 26th, 2022: Due to a massive COVID-19 breakout in China, our factory will be closed and all ordering and shipping will be ceased for a few weeks. Thank you for your patience.

We are looking to open in early Feb. 2023. Please email me if you need anything and I will contact you when our factory opens.

Tin Can
29-Dec-2022, 15:07
Good news!

I hope for the best for Hugo Zhang, Chamonix and all peoples, everywhere!

Ulophot
29-Dec-2022, 18:59
Good news!

I hope for the best for Hugo Zhang, Chamonix and all peoples, everywhere!

+1

Hugo Zhang
29-Dec-2022, 19:57
Thank you, everyone! The Chinese government tried to stick to their zero-COVID policy for almost three years and finally they had to give up. 25 million infections a day is a big number and suddenly everyone is getting it in a few weeks.

For curious minds, here is a pretty good summary of what is happening in China now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCMj_ZGNhaU

Duane C
3-Jan-2023, 08:11
Thank you.

Hugo Zhang
3-Jan-2023, 11:04
Important notice about ordering and shipping as of Jan. 2nd, 2023: Our factory is open and all ordering and shipping will be normal until Jan 15th. when we will be closed for the Chinese New Year for two weeks. Orders placed between Jan. 15th and Jan. 29th will be shipped during the first week of Feb. 2023.

super_claret
12-May-2023, 06:35
Hello Hugo. Just wondered what the turnaround time is at the moment for Chamonix 45N2 and shipping to UK?

Hugo Zhang
12-May-2023, 11:28
Hello Hugo. Just wondered what the turnaround time is at the moment for Chamonix 45N2 and shipping to UK?

We have 45N2 in stock ready to ship. FedEx takes about a week from our factory in China to your door in UK.