PDA

View Full Version : It's here

Robert A. Zeichner
20-Apr-2006, 17:17
Well, the T-max 400 5x7 I ordered from J&C was waiting for me when I got home from work today. Many thanks to J&C and Michael Kadillak (and all those who anted up) for making this happen. I salute you all.

Michael Kadillak
20-Apr-2006, 18:59
Thanks Robert. I would also like to post a note of sincere appreciation for all of the many folks who so graciously and optimistically responded with orders to allow this wild ass concept to become reality and put this fabulous film into the hands of the LF and ULF photographers where it can be put to good use.

A big thanks also to John at J&C who stayed the course and stepped up to the plate with his film business to consummate the arrangement.

Now it is time to get out there and expose some of this fresh emulsion with random regularity so we can replicate this arrangement as needed.

Good Light and Good Shooting!

Rick Olson
24-Apr-2006, 08:36
Michael,

I got my five boxes of 5 x 7 last week and did some comparison with my Ilford FP-4. Very similar with great tonality, excellent shadow detail and very fine grain. Also did some exteme minimum agitation tests with the TMY in Pyrocat-HD and the results were stunning. Thanks again to all that made this happen!

Rick