PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Modica New Book/Exhibition

Richard Wasserman
28-Sep-2022, 07:55
Andrea Modica has a new book and exhibition of her work Theatrum Equorum which are 8x10 platinum photographs she did at a horse clinic in Italy. The show runs through December at the Philip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art on the Ursinus College campus in Collegeville, Pennsylvania near Philadelphia.

A nice interview with Ms. Modica— https://lenscratch.com/2022/09/theatrum-equorum-andrea-modica-tis-books/

Serge S
28-Sep-2022, 08:31
Thanks for posting. I like her work.
I would be interested in trying platinum printing myself & have been reading up on it.

Sekundogenitur
28-Sep-2022, 08:42
Impressive work!

arthur berger
14-Oct-2022, 07:35
Thanks for the posting.I made the trip to the Berman Museum last weekend to see the show. It was definitely worth the trip. The platinum prints are beautiful and quite
impressive.

Richard Wasserman
14-Oct-2022, 08:41
Thanks for the posting.I made the trip to the Berman Museum last weekend to see the show. It was definitely worth the trip. The platinum prints are beautiful and quite
impressive.

I'm so glad you got to see her exhibit. I have to admit I'm a bit envious

Salmo22
14-Oct-2022, 13:20
It appears she uses a Phillips 8x10? Are all of her platinum-palladium images made as 8x10 contact prints? I noted on her website that some gelatin silver prints were also available. I love 8x10 contacts prints and would love to see her work in person.