Sekundogenitur
24-Sep-2022, 10:30
Please find my new homepage: Matthias Roesch | New Photorealism

www.matthiasroesch.com

Kind regards

Matthias

Richard Wasserman
24-Sep-2022, 11:40
Thank you Matthias, your site looks very nice indeed. I will spend more time looking at your work when I have ample time to devote to it. Can you perhaps translate some of your pages that are in German into English also?

brian mcweeney
24-Sep-2022, 14:42
Indeed, very nice work.

Michael R
24-Sep-2022, 16:14
Matthias, this is terrific. Some stellar photographs in your portfolios. Inspiring work in a style I like very much, and the uncluttered website is nice to view/navigate.

Best wishes,

Michael

Sekundogenitur
25-Sep-2022, 12:56
Thank you so far for the nice feedback!

@Richard Wasserman: The German menu points for Imprint and Privacy Policy contain formal stuff only, no real information from my side. It had to be written in German because the site is based in Germany.
I'll add some information (in English) on my images soon.

Matthias

Doremus Scudder
25-Sep-2022, 13:21
I like the site, like the images, like the ease of navigation and the uncluttered look. I could use some information about you, your techniques, your philosophy, etc.

Yes, I know, the images speak for themselves, but many of us are interested in the context and creative process as well.

Best,

Doremus

Michael R
25-Sep-2022, 15:19
+1. I’m curious about how these are made, processed, printed etc. - although not really necessary on the website as it’s about the art.

I like the site, like the images, like the ease of navigation and the uncluttered look. I could use some information about you, your techniques, your philosophy, etc.

Yes, I know, the images speak for themselves, but many of us are interested in the context and creative process as well.

Best,

Doremus

many
25-Sep-2022, 18:32
+2. Not for the Website, which is great as it is. But on a personal level, I'm curious too.

+1. I’m curious about how these are made, processed, printed etc. - although not really necessary on the website as it’s about the art.

jnantz
26-Sep-2022, 17:40
Please find my new homepage: Matthias Roesch | New Photorealism

www.matthiasroesch.com

Kind regards

Matthias

beautiful work, really nice website !
I had hoped I could read the German text, but I guess that's what google translate is for ( I'm too lazy right now to use it )
I might not really need to know background or how or why the photographs are made.

I do want to know what "new photorealism" means, aren't photographs already photo realism ?
maybe that means I do need to know the background and why the photographs are made, I spoke too soon ...

Sekundogenitur
29-Sep-2022, 11:37
Thanks for the positive feedback!
The German texts are more or less legal notices only. Up to now I wanted to let speak the images for themselves, however, I will add some background soon.