PDA

View Full Version : LF dinner gathering in Toronto

Robert Skeoch
27-Feb-2006, 06:32
I'm planning a LF gathering in the Toronto area for Friday March 31. I guess this is a kickoff to the spring shooting season. Of course we haven't had winter yet.

If your interested in getting together as a casual group for dinner or drinks at Montana's Cookhouse at Islington and Queensway in Etobicoke let me know.
The date is Friday March 31. I have a reservation for 6.30pm. This is open to anyone who shoots (or wants to shoot) sheet film, and/or their partner.
I do have to give Montana's a final number so you have to let me know if you plan to come.

This is the plan for the evening.... there's no plan.

Show up, have a few laughs, a beverage, dinner if you want, show a few of your prints in a casual fun manner (optional of course), meet new people with similar interests, show off your new camera, look at a few prints in a fun positive manner, have a few more laughs, pay your own bill (not optional) and head home.

I attended something like this a few weeks ago with a group of photographers and really enjoyed it.

I realize some of you might not live in the Toronto area, but who knows maybe you're in in town that week.

Again you do have to let me know.

You can check out my website for more details... under gatherings.

-Rob Skeoch

BigCameraWorkshops.com

skeoch@sympatico.ca

Andrew O'Neill
27-Feb-2006, 08:29
Well, Toronto is just waaaaaaaay to far away. I know it's out east somewhere. That's the town with the mediocre hockey team, right?? Just kidding. Would like to go but impossible. Maybe I should organize a dinner here. Any LF photographers that live near Vancouver, BC, up for that?

Victor Samou Wong
27-Feb-2006, 17:54
intriguing... I'm in Toronto, I'll put it down.
Cheers

Ralph Barker
27-Feb-2006, 18:25
Toronto is one of my favorite cities, Rob. I'd love to attend, but there's an awful lot of map between Rio Rancho, NM and Toronto. I hope everyone able to attend has a great time (and, an extra martini for me).

Dave Aharonian
27-Feb-2006, 21:18
I live in Vancouver and I'd be happy to meet some fellow West Coast LF'ers!

Andrew O'Neill
28-Feb-2006, 22:20
Okay, that's two of us Dave...