PDA

View Full Version : George Tice

Craig Alan Huber
3-Oct-2021, 10:29
Consider supporting the work of George Tice, one of the few living legends in black & white photography.
Just 10 days left to support

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/veritas-editions/the-lifework-of-george-tice

Thanks,
Craig
Veritas Editions

Michael R
4-Oct-2021, 05:38
In addition to this being a wonderful book, if you ever wanted a Tice (darkroom, silver) print, the high end pledges in this Kickstarter amount to less than half what you’d normally pay for those images.

(I’m not affiliated with the Kickstarter project, just a big fan of Tice)

munz6869
5-Oct-2021, 05:01
Marvellous! With this and QT Luong's upcoming book, that's some bookshelf treasure right there!

FrancisF
5-Oct-2021, 07:52
Looks like an important work - that will inspire me for a long time. And actually a real value. I am all signed up !

Roger Thoms
5-Oct-2021, 16:12
Marvellous! With this and QT Luong's upcoming book, that's some bookshelf treasure right there!

I've got QT's book on pre-order and have backed George Tice. Really hoping the George Tice project gets funded.

Roger

Roger Thoms
10-Oct-2021, 14:20
Just wanted to remind everyone that there’s only 3 days left.

Roger

Michael R
14-Oct-2021, 06:27
Looks like it was funded (down to the wire but anyway).

Roger Thoms
14-Oct-2021, 18:15
Well this is exciting. I checked at 57 hours to go and it was just over halfway, so I figured there was no way the project was going to get funded. So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the charge to my credit card.

Roger