PDA

View Full Version : Inlet Valve for JOBO 2000

Soren
4-Feb-2006, 03:53
Hello!

I have a JOBO 2000 that has been working perfect until now. One of the Inlet Valves i broken. I wonder if anyone can tell me where I can find a new one. I know this items is used in washing machines but I could not find any item number on the Valves. Anyone have answer on this one and I will be very grateful.

Thanks
Regards
Soren

Stephen Willard
4-Feb-2006, 06:39
I just replaced my inlet valve for my JOBO ATL 2 Plus. I purchased the valve form OmegaSatter.

Their website and phone number is

http://www.omegasatter.com/v2/home.cfm
(410) 374-3250

Hope this helps

Ted Harris
4-Feb-2006, 07:21
There should be no problem getting the valve from OmegaSatter as most of the mechanical parts for the ATL 2000 are the same as those for the current series ATL 2xxx.

Soren
4-Feb-2006, 07:22
Stephen,

Thanks but its too far away, I live in Sweden.
I have heard you can get those inlet valve from repairshop of washing machines. Did you have any serialnumber on the inlet valve? How much did you pay for it? I have searched for inlet valve and they are like $15.00 - $40.00 each but there is a jungle of them and a few of them look like the JOBO ones but I am not sure.

http://www.spareparts-ersatzteile.com/shop/default.asp

Regards
Soren

Ted Harris
4-Feb-2006, 10:29
Soren,

You are beetter off calling Jobo and finding out directly from them. Have you contacted your Swedish Jobo Distributor:

Molander & Son AB
12675 Stockholm
0046-8-6801570

Soren
4-Feb-2006, 10:38
Ted,

I have mailed JOBO Germany, its the weekend and I was hoping to be able to get it fixed today. JOBO and Molanders are only open mon-fri, unfortunately I have to wait until then. I have over 200 sheets of film to develop from a trip to Mexico and are very anxious to get started. Normaly original parts are much more expensive then buying from someone else. As this parts exists in other machines as well. I just have to figure out which one...

Thanks

Regards
Soren