PDA

View Full Version : Next Scanning Workshop

Ted Harris
1-Feb-2006, 16:04
With the recent flurry of scanning threads it occurred to me it is time to post an update on our scheduled workshops and future plans.

Our next scanning workshop will be at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA, Friday march 3 through Sunday March 5. We still have room for a couple more participants. Michael Mutmansky and I will be running the show. Jim Andracki from Midwest will be there too. We expect to be able to offer discounts/rebates on Microtek scanners and Epson printers (100 off on the 2400 for sure). After that we will be doing the abbreviated half-day session at the View Camera Conference.

Beyond that we are committed to a West Coast workshop and are currently looking at dates in the San Jose area during July (likely possibilities are June 30 - July 2, July 21 - 23 or July 28 - 30). Finally, if there is enough interest we will do another workshop at Midwest Photo in Columbus in June (either before or after the View Camera Conference).

Full details on the Springfield Workshop,with general information that applies to all the workshops can be found on Valley Photo Center’s website, Midwest’s website (www.mpex.com), my site (www.fourpointlanding.com) or Michael’s (www.mutmansky.com.

Please email either of us offlist for more info.

Richard Martel
1-Feb-2006, 18:24
Well...I was hopeing you would do a workshop in the Sunny & Warm Florida Keys this time of year...;-)

Richard,
Florida Keys

Juergen Sattler
1-Feb-2006, 20:00
Sign me up! I just sent you an email Ted, with a couple of questions.
Juergen

Mark Carney
2-Feb-2006, 04:45
June in Columbus would be great!