PDA

View Full Version : T-Max 400 Sheet film deal is a go

JandC Photo
1-Feb-2006, 14:57
We have closed the deal with Kodak and the T-Max 400 sheet film deal is a go.

We will place the final order with Kodak on Monday. Therefore, anyone who wants to place an order or add to their existing order at the pre-order discount price has until Sunday night (2/5) to get it to us using the order form on this link:

http://www.jandcphoto.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=24

Going forward we have decided to stock the following sizes:

5x7, 7x17, 8x20, 11x14 and 12x20. On Monday these sizes will appear on our regular on-line ordering page at the regular price.

If you want any other sizes you will have to place an order before Sunday.

For everyone who ordered your credit cards will be charged and checks cashed starting today as per the terms of the offer.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has participated in this offer.

sanking
1-Feb-2006, 15:24
John,

This is great news. My thanks to you and to Michael for making this happen. I know it was not an easy thing to pull off, but you fellows did it, and LF and ULF photographers should be very grateful for having this wonderul film available.

Michael Kadillak
1-Feb-2006, 16:38
We would also like to express our sincere appreciation to all the folks that followed through with orders and in the process provided the much needed performance credibility to our sales pitch to Kodak that got us to this point. Beside gaining access to a high quality sheet film, we also mitigated a significant risk component to the longevity of B&W sheet film by our collective proactivity. The deal was truly outstanding because both parties got something out of it. Kodak realized incremental revenues that were not anticipated along with some much needed public relations and LF/ULF photographers gained access to an emulsion that has not previously graced their film holders.

Now I can't wait for the film to arrive.....

Cheers!

Jeff Moore
1-Feb-2006, 17:08
I don't shoot ULF myself, just 4x5. But nevertheless, a tip-of-the-hat to you guys for pulling this off. Good work.

Donald Hutton
1-Feb-2006, 17:08
Michael and John

Just awesome! You guys rock....

Jay DeFehr
1-Feb-2006, 18:19
Congratulations. TMY is my favorite film in any format, and ULF users owe you a debt of gratitude for making it available to them.

Jay

Dean Cookson
1-Feb-2006, 18:30
Agreed. Serious congratulations and thanks are in order. I don't (yet) shoot anything bigger than 8x10, but I know I'd like to try 7x17 one of these days and I primarily use TMY in 8x10. Reading that you're going to be stocking it going forward is great news.

Robert A. Zeichner
1-Feb-2006, 21:06
Michael and John, can you hear that applause? Man, you guys are something. Thanks for all your efforts.

scott_6029
1-Feb-2006, 21:57
Awesome work. Thanks for your efforts. I am only sorry I couldn't have ordered more on the pre-order to help out. But I am looking forward to the film I did order!

John Z.
1-Feb-2006, 23:31
And another thing that must be said, that you do not hear too much on the Forum; hooray for Kodak!

Thanks for making the TMY for the ULF photographers.