PDA

View Full Version : Big plug for Badger Graphics support

Scott Davis
24-Jan-2006, 14:53
I lost a screw off my Shen Hao the other day... dunno where or how, but in any case. I called up Badger today, to ask about getting a replacement. They are putting one in the mail to me today, at no charge. That's a big kudos to them. It is nice to know that a retailer believes in supporting customers, not just selling them stuff.

Jeremy Moore
24-Jan-2006, 14:56
Just to give regards where they are do, Jim Andracki at Midwestern Photo Exchange (www.mpex.com) did the exact same thing for me.

CXC
24-Jan-2006, 14:59
On two occasions Mike Walker has mailed me missing pieces, a knob and a level, for my Titan, to me in California, from England, also for free. We are surrounded by nice people and generous businessmen.

Steve Gilbert
24-Jan-2006, 15:40
I bought my Shen-Hao from Badger, and it came missing one of the base tilt knobs. They sent me a replacement really fast. Excellent customer service!

Opton Oberkochen
24-Jan-2006, 16:25
You Americans are so funny!

How can you lose your knobs?

CXC
24-Jan-2006, 16:54
OO,

Once you've lost your marbles, the knobs don't have much of a chance...

ronald moravec
24-Jan-2006, 19:09
You are lucky. I lost a post nut and screw from my Zone 6. Took Calumet 4 months to replace the screw. Never did get the post nut.

Richard Ritter got me both in a few days for 1/4 the money. I ordered from both places the same day.

Ron Marshall
24-Jan-2006, 19:40
I've ordered from Badger three times. Always pleasant, knowledgeable, unhurried advice, and immediate shipping.

scott_6029
24-Jan-2006, 23:20
Good to hear. Had a similar experienece with my Phillips camera....Yep, just the other day I lost a knob off of my Phillips camera. Called Dick Phillips and within a couple of days I had a replacement knob...no charge. What a terrific guy. Stands behind his product and customers, even when the customer lost the knob....:(. Can't say enough good stuff about the camera and his support. Thanks to Mr. Phillips!