PDA

View Full Version : Calamity Jane

Richard Schlesinger
23-Jan-2006, 13:36
Where is Calamity Jane? I miss her posts. Maybe Mr. Keane (tracer of lost persons) should be consulted?

Donald Qualls
23-Jan-2006, 15:44
I've seen her post on APUG recently, she's still out there -- I suspect she's been snowed in, however (literally), and might possibly have lost phone and/or Internet access temporarily if there's been heavy weather in her part of the Great White North...

John Berry ( Roadkill )
23-Jan-2006, 16:36
While were here on the puter, she's probably in the darkroom doing some outstanding work.

David Luttmann
23-Jan-2006, 16:58
"While were here on the puter, she's probably in the darkroom doing some outstanding work."

How can anyone call themselves a photographer unless they spend all day on the forums..... ;-)

John Berry ( Roadkill )
24-Jan-2006, 00:33
Dave,
Let me do a google on that one.

Don Wallace
24-Jan-2006, 07:07
"While were here on the puter, she's probably in the darkroom doing some outstanding work."

Maybe we should start a new thread to debate that. Perhaps we could even insult Steve Simmons in the process. (DISCLAIMER: I happen to like Steve. It's just that every other thread seems to present opportunities for some to jump on him. Let's start a thread about THAT. There are just SO MANY ways we can avoid making pictures.)

Eric Rose
24-Jan-2006, 16:29
It's REALLY cold where she lives. When the tele lines thaw out her databits will be set free and we will receive a flurry of posts.