PDA

View Full Version : Badger Graphics

Raven Garrow
21-Feb-2000, 11:40
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had experience with Badger Graphics, and how it we nt. Their prices seem to be unbeatable. There're even below B+H prices. I'm goin g to purchase a lens from them, and I will definitely ask if it has a USA warran ty. I'm actually blown away by the "good" price on it.

Howard Slavitt
21-Feb-2000, 13:14
I've had very good experiences making purchases from Badger Graphics. They are inexpensive and reliable, based on my couple of purchases. I know another photographer who has also had positive experiences.

Gary Frost
21-Feb-2000, 13:54
I've purchased a Fuji 240mm lens from Badger. All went well and I would certainly buy from them again.

Natha Congdon
21-Feb-2000, 14:41
I've bought from them extensively, and always been pleased. Jeff there is very pleasant and knowledgable. Their prices on new stuff are the best around, and I would buy from them by preference over anybody else offering the same price.

Nathan

Paul Schilliger
21-Feb-2000, 15:22
Recently bought a Fujinon C 300 from them and was very happy with the good price and fast delivery.

steven rosen
21-Feb-2000, 18:11
Hi, Over the last year I have purchased from Jeff at badger a Linhof Technikardan, 65,90,150,210 rodenstock lens and fuji 300 and 450. In addition, a few weeks ago I purchased a scheider 110 lens at price that was only a few dollars more then whites's in england. Jeff is one the nicest and honest large format experts that I have dealtb with over the years. I have always found his prices better then B&H. I cannot recommend him more highly.

Steven

Bill Glickman
21-Feb-2000, 21:12
Ditto everyting above, Jeff is a great guy to deal with, and this is what happens when you are honest, knowledgeable and offer good prices! I have bought several lenses and other LF items from him. Feel confident yet?

john costo
22-Feb-2000, 02:31
I'll add to all the above. I've had great experiences with Badger. Have no hesitation.

Masayoshi Hayashi
22-Feb-2000, 09:24
One more positive vote for Badger Graphics. Simply Jeff has one of the best prices in US as well as his service. I quite doubt the USA warranty for significantlly cheaper prices on Schneider lenses, for example. Del also has non-USA warranty schneider lenses with Del's 3 year warranty at much lower prices than B&H. So simply ask Jeff.

Larry Huppert
22-Feb-2000, 09:36
I consider Jeff at Badger Graphics my primary source for equipment bot new and used. You won't be able to find a better dealer. B&H is usually more pleasant then they use to be, but they rarely match Badger's prices, in-house stock (on LF) or knowledge. On new schneider lenses, I believe Badger can get USA Schneider distributed lenses (at a higher price) or the same lens from other sources (at lower prices). It probably comes down to how highly you value the USA warranty.

Raven Garrow
23-Feb-2000, 00:06
Thanks for the responses. Either Jeff has some friends at this site, or I'd say he's a good guy to do business with. I live about fifteen minutes away from Abbey Camera, a professional source for photographers. I have had it with their arrogance on the phone, and either their lack of knowledge, or intentional attitude when asking questions. As a matter of fact, they didn't even know that a Rodenstock APO Sironar "S" existed. This is really o.k., its their attitude I refuse to deal with. Any source that I can do business with instead of Abbey Camera, I will. Thanks, Raven

John Quinn
23-Feb-2000, 23:06
Could someone please E-Mail the the address of Badger Graphics. I am looking for a reliable place in the US to purchase photo gear from.(By mail order) I am new to LF,and I have found this site to be very helpful with answers to questions that I would not thought about asking!