PDA

View Full Version : LF Flash Sync

jurgenestanislao
26-Sep-2020, 08:56
Hello,

Planning on having two broncolor power packs and about 4 lamps to start using strobes for my still life set ups.

How can I effectively trigger my lampheads with sync cords?

Jurgen

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Bob Salomon
26-Sep-2020, 09:00
Mono packs or power packs? If power packs the synch cord runs from the camera to the pack. If mono packs the cord runs to one pack and you turn the slaves on the others.
Multiple power and monopacks, synch cord to one and built in slaves fire the rest,

jurgenestanislao
26-Sep-2020, 09:02
Mono packs or power packs? If power packs the synch cord runs from the camera to the pack. If mono packs the cord runs to one pack and you turn the slaves on the others.
Multiple power and monopacks, synch cord to one and built in slaves fire the rest,Two (2) power packs with two (2) lamps each—is this possible?

Bob Salomon
26-Sep-2020, 12:52
Two (2) power packs with two (2) lamps each—is this possible?

Do your power packs have a built in slave? If not just buy a slave or radio or ir slave

Neal Chaves
27-Sep-2020, 07:35
Strobe sync voltage is DC. You can connect the sync cords together by various means depending on the type of connectors as long as you keep polarity the same. John Falk's book "Adventures in Location Lighting", available used, is an excellent source of information on the subject by an experienced professional.