PDA

View Full Version : Technika-to-Wisner Lensboard Adapter ?

Ken Lee
27-Nov-2005, 10:36
Does anyone make an adapter which will allow you to mount Technika boards on a Wisner camera ?

Tedd
27-Nov-2005, 11:20
So I am not the only one!
I am actually having one for me made here in Stockholm. Although I have opted for the less flashy version of lacquered cherry.
It is going to be of MDF.
I haven't gotten the price yet. Let me know if you are interested or anyone else for the matter.

Tedd

CXC
27-Nov-2005, 11:36
bromwellmarketing.com will convert any board you send them to accept Technika-sized boards. I did this with a Wehman board, it works fine. They also stock certain common sizes.

William Blunt
27-Nov-2005, 11:48
Wisner makes an adapter to use the small linhof style boards on their cameras if that's the same thing your looking for. It is a small plastic insert that stays in the camera. I have been using one on my 4x5 traditional for years.

Oren Grad
27-Nov-2005, 11:52
I have a Wisner-made one which I bought through an eBay auction several years ago.

Either SK Grimes or Richard Ritter should also be able to make you one.

Oren Grad
27-Nov-2005, 11:54
Just to clarify - my adapter is based on the 5.25" board that Wisner uses for his larger cameras, not the 4" board that he uses for the smaller ones.

Daniel Blakeslee
28-Nov-2005, 03:26
Richard Ritter can do it. He quoted me a price of $85.00 to make a Tech adapter board from a large Wisner board. All I have to do is send him both boards, but I haven't done it yet.

David Eisenlord (Ike)
28-Nov-2005, 13:35
I believe Lotus camera makes one as well, see their website www.lotusviewcamera.com under accessories/lensboards. 138 euro...

Ken Lee
28-Nov-2005, 13:48
Thanks one and all. After a little investigation, I found that Grimes had a metal adapter in stock, for $85.00