My current gear:
Canon 20D body (Dead)
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
Canon Speedlite 420EX

Are all the above lenses compatible with a full frame camera like a 6D II or would I have to lose some of them?

Originally I was going to purchase 80D with Canon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, but i think 18-135mm is an EF-S lens which means its not compatible with full frame cameras. Anything I buy from now on I want to make sure is compatible with full frame in case I go that route in the future.

I think regardless of what I buy, I’m just going to get the body only and use my existing lenses for now. Maybe purchase one more lens fast prime or ultra wide angle lens.

So I narrowed my choice between 80D and EOS 6D Mark II https://cameravs.com/Canon-EOS-80D-vs-Canon-EOS-6D-Mark-II, What is everyones thoughts on Canon eos 80d vs 6d? Some have said EOS 6D Mark II is like a Full frame 80D. Better in low light, full frame, etc…The bad news is it is almost negative is almost double the price of the 80D.

I have around $900 in Amazon credit plus another $1,000 I have saved up. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

The type of photography I like to shoot: portraits, night scenes, indoor, landscapes, sports(my kid's basketball/soccer games), low light and creative photography.

rdenney
29-Jul-2019, 07:12
Hi, Anthony. This is a forum for large-format photographers. Tell us about your interest in 4x5 (9x12) or larger photography.

Please don’t post discussions of your small-format stuff in the regular forum, though we do allow it in the Lounge. I just moved a thread of yours there. This is all explained in the guidelines, which you should read here. (https://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_gen_rules_faq_item)

Rick “other forums are recommended for small format talk” Denney