PDA

View Full Version : Old catalogues online

tim atherton
17-Oct-2005, 17:09
I've posted this link before, but I just went there to look something up and found he has a whole bunch of new old catalogues on there than there were a few months ago - Old Goerz, Nagaoka, Fuji, Kodak - you name it

http://www.cameraeccentric.com/html/info.html

Oren Grad
17-Oct-2005, 17:32
Tim, thanks for the heads-up about the new postings - those catalogs are hugely entertaining...

The Nagaoka catalog was of special interest to me - I really like the classic Nagaoka design, which I've used in the 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10 versions, but I had no idea that they ever offered it in 6.5x8.5! Now that's a camera I'd love to own...

Richard Boulware
17-Oct-2005, 18:25
I have a ton of information brochures from Kodak, some old Photo Lab Index issues, and a large collection of Linhof catalogs. If anyone needs any help just email me and I'll see what I can do to help you. An old f riend, much older than I gave me all this stuff and it is an incredible resource I will be happy to share.

Richard Boulware - Denver

Mark Sawyer
17-Oct-2005, 22:17
" but I had no idea that they ever offered it in 6.5x8.5! Now that's a camera I'd love to own..."

Isn't that a lovely format? I think they got the scale and proportions just right on the old whole plate size.

Oren Grad
18-Oct-2005, 06:24
Agreed. The amazing thing here is that the posted brochure is from the late 1970s. I wonder whether Nagaoka has ever actually built any in whole plate.