PDA

View Full Version : Characteristic curves for J Lane Dry Plates

Nodda Duma
23-Dec-2018, 14:53
For you plate shooters, I’ve generated characteristic curves for recent emulsion batches and posted the charts and data along with some insight into the emulsion characteristics here:

https://www.pictoriographica.com/dry-plate-blog

Note the batch-to-batch consistency, something I’ve focused on nailing down.

Tin Can
23-Dec-2018, 15:08
Very good Jason.

Thank you!

Is there a way to subscribe to your blog without using FB or Insta, as I won't use those methods?

Nodda Duma
23-Dec-2018, 15:48
I don’t want to digress too far because I want this to be a technical info thread (in the technical info forum) and not a marketing announcement. Oren can wipe this reply if it crosses the line..

I think there’s an RSS feed available but I don’t blog enough for it to be useful. I can announce here and on photrio when I post something.

What I should also do is figure out is how to set up an email list that you can subscribe to. I think the web development tool (weebly) has that capability. I haven’t looked into it because personally I’m not a fan of email lists. But, I know some people are. As you can probably guess, I’m not a marketing guru. In fact engineering and marketing are pretty much polar opposites (acknowledged by both professions). :)

Cheers,
Jason

Two23
23-Dec-2018, 19:58
What is the facbook name I can add?

Kent in SD

Nodda Duma
23-Dec-2018, 21:34
What is the facbook name I can add?

Kent in SD

@pictoriographica but join Dry Plate Photographers as well.

Very good Jason.

Thank you!

Is there a way to subscribe to your blog without using FB or Insta, as I won't use those methods?

Randy, I just implemented a newsletter feature so you can add your email to the news list on the pictoriographica website.