PDA

View Full Version : Linhof super color vs GT

von schmelling
30-Nov-2018, 03:06
Hello! I'm looking for me Linhof kardan. I make choose between Linhof super color and GT. I need it for backpacking. Super color is more light, GT is more sophisticated. Can you tell any opinions about it? I appreciate any experience with Linhof's kardan.

Bob Salomon
30-Nov-2018, 06:20
There were many different versions of the Super Color. Which one are you considering.

The GT has basically the same features as most of the SC models except it added the telescoping monorail.

von schmelling
30-Nov-2018, 07:35
I mean, the latest model 184919

Bob Salomon
30-Nov-2018, 07:37
I mean, the latest model 184919

Movements are exactly the same. The difference, as mentioned earlier is the rail. Also the possibility to convert it to larger formats.

von schmelling
30-Nov-2018, 09:22
Thank you, Bob! I'm interesting, is this model rigid, convenience and precise enough or later I want to move to Kardan GT or TK since they are more perfect? I mean, better make choose now, than sell it and buy another one again.

Bob Salomon
30-Nov-2018, 09:27
Thank you, Bob! I'm interesting, is this model rigid, convenience and precise enough or later I want to move to Kardan GT or TK since they are more perfect? I mean, better make choose now, than sell it and buy another one again.

If you will be shooting outdoors the TKS is the best choice. The SC next. If all studio the GT. The GT is much heavier then the other 2.

von schmelling
30-Nov-2018, 09:48
Thank you !