PDA

View Full Version : Ilford Art 300 Paper And The RH Designs Analyser Pro or Zone Master

IanBarber
30-Oct-2018, 13:06
I have a RH Designs Zone Master but I think the sensor is the same as the Analyser Pro.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any Ilford Art 300 paper with either of these 2 units and would be willing to share their calibration figures so I can dial them in to the unit and give it a test. I only have a couple of sheets of this Art 300 so don't really want to start calibrating from scratch.

Ian

esearing
30-Oct-2018, 17:56
I have a RH Designs Zone Master but I think the sensor is the same as the Analyser Pro.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any Ilford Art 300 paper with either of these 2 units and would be willing to share their calibration figures so I can dial them in to the unit and give it a test. I only have a couple of sheets of this Art 300 so don't really want to start calibrating from scratch.

Ian

I have the analyzer Pro for the multigrade 500 head and ran some test strips on MGFB Art. I used the same programming as ilford MGFB warmtone paper and then added 1/4 to 1/2 stop for grade 2.5. It is really slow paper and I was using using LPD diluted 1:3 for 3minutes. The calibration I used was on the back of the instructions for warmtone. I'm still undecided on the papers texture for my water shots in small print sizes.