PDA

View Full Version : jobo cpa2

terry_5379
21-Sep-2005, 02:01
I have a jobo cpa2 with out the instructions what rotation speed should i use for 8x10 b&w.
Thanks Terry

Jeff Moore
21-Sep-2005, 04:27
On your CPA2's rotation speed dial, "F" for film. Some recommend even slower with certain developers which are prone to rapid oxidation. However, depending on the amount of chemistry used, speeds slower than "F" introduce the possibility of overloading the motor; something to keep in mind.

Oren Grad
21-Sep-2005, 07:22
I've standardized on the number 4 setting for B&W sheet film processed in standard developers like D-76 or HC-110B. Works fine for me.

Sal Santamaura
21-Sep-2005, 08:44
Depends on what motor your processor has. See my second post in

this thread. (http://www.largeformatphotography.info/lfforum/topic/497510.html)

MartyStamler
29-Mar-2020, 16:35
I have a jobo cpa2 with out the instructions what rotation speed should i use for 8x10 b&w.
Thanks Terry
None. Do it in a tray. It's a LOT easier. I either used a tray or a roller transport b&w processor for paper, and another one for film. Same with color. Roller transport for film and another one for color paper.

Martin Aislabie
2-Apr-2020, 04:49
I'm not sure what tanks you are using but the instructions on an Expert Tank is to aim for 50 rpm.

You need to move the white finger lever to prevent it from reversing the drum direction and then count the number of rotations of the drum in 60 s.

For what it's worth - I use speed setting F on a CPP - but as others have said - it depends on which motor your processor has been fitted with.

Martin

MartyStamler
2-Apr-2020, 18:20
I wish someone hadn't stolen my CPA2 and the 3K in accessories and tanks and bottles with it. I REALLY miss, and NEED it desperately. It's really a fantastic processor. I've run literally more than ten thousand rolls of 220 and 35mm color negative film in it.

nbagno
2-Apr-2020, 18:42
I wish someone hadn't stolen my CPA2 and the 3K in accessories and tanks and bottles with it. I REALLY miss, and NEED it desperately. It's really a fantastic processor. I've run literally more than ten thousand rolls of 220 and 35mm color negative film in it.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/pVAMI8QYM42n6/giphy.gif
That sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk