PDA

View Full Version : Need roll film back slide locks and screws for a Graflex Super Graphic

dfroula
14-Sep-2018, 08:30
I purchased an RH-12 120 roll film back for my Super Graphic, only to discover the previous owner of the camera had removed the two slide locks and four mounting screws used to secure the adapter.

These are hidden beneath the removable Graflok back on the Super Graphic, or I would have noticed.

I am sure these slide locks have different slot designs than the earlier Graflex press cameras, as the slots for the screws allow for a compound motion to lock the roll film adapter in place.

Does anyone have a pair kicking about (with screws, if possible) they would be willing to part with?

Best regards,

Don

Jac@stafford.net
15-Sep-2018, 07:00
I purchased an RH-12 120 roll film back for my Super Graphic, only to discover the previous owner of the camera had removed the two slide locks and four mounting screws used to secure the adapter.

These are hidden beneath the removable Graflok back on the Super Graphic, or I would have noticed.

I am sure these slide locks have different slot designs than the earlier Graflex press cameras, as the slots for the screws allow for a compound motion to lock the roll film adapter in place.

Does anyone have a pair kicking about (with screws, if possible) they would be willing to part with?

Best regards,

Don

I have a few but I don't know what camera they fit.
Can you post the required dimensions?