PDA

View Full Version : Selling an antique linhoff 4 x 5 1970 with lenses and metal boxes

jacman54
16-Aug-2018, 18:50
I am trying to see where is the best place where I can sell a Linhof 4 x 5 Antique from 1970 aprox.
It use to be from y father who was a professional photographer in Colombia. I am in Miami if anyone can help?

Mark Sampson
16-Aug-2018, 21:33
Now that you're a member of this forum, in 30 days you can sell it here. This forum is a very good place to sell and buy large-format photo gear. The other members here are knowledgable and interested.
If you do so, include many photographs of the kit, and as many details as you can.
And I must say, a Linhof camera from 1970 is not really antique, but almost contemporary!

BradS
17-Aug-2018, 06:58
Yeah, offer it for sale here in the classified section. Take nice photos from all angles, describe it honestly and put a fair price on it and it will sell.

oh, and I agree that, "made in 1970" is not an antique....it's not even old, really. :)

good luck with the eventual sale and welcome to the forum.

(EDIT) of course, if you're in a hurry or want top dollar, list it on eBay with 10 to 12, BIG, clear photos and an honest description of everything you know about it. Start the bid at $1.00 with no reserve. You'll probably get more than it is actually worth.

Bob Salomon
17-Aug-2018, 08:53
What model? Kardan or Technika? Serial number?