PDA

View Full Version : Free Divider Separator for Calumet 16x20 print was

Bob_5853
9-Sep-2005, 17:49
Hi All,

I have a divider separator for a 16x20 Calumet print washer. Free.

-bob

Joe Smigiel
9-Sep-2005, 18:02
Bob,

I'm not sure what you mean by a divider separator, but I might be interested in it. Are you referring to the slotted acrylic sheets that hold separate panels of thinner acrylic vertically in the washer, or are are you talking about the individual panels?

I have recently taken up wetplate collodion and am thinking such slotted acrylic might make a good holder for a glass plate box. If that's what you are referring to, I'm definitely interested.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Bob_5853
9-Sep-2005, 18:10
>¿Are you referring to the slotted acrylic sheets that
>hold separate panels of thinner acrylic vertically in the washer?

Yes

>I have recently taken up wetplate collodion and am thinking such slotted
>acrylic might make a good holder for a glass plate box. If that's what
>you are referring to, I'm definitely interested.

Humm not sure this would work as the channels are 1/8" deep and a little over 18" wide. Doesn't seem like this would hold up a piece of glass larger than 8x10.

Do you believe this would still work for u?

-bob

Joe Smigiel
9-Sep-2005, 18:19
Bob,

I'm only doing glass plates up to full-plate size which is 6.5"x8.5". I plan to cut the panel in half so that I would have two identically grooved pieces secured opposite one another in a box, and high enough for full-plates or smaller. (Cutting the piece in half is easily done but slotting acrylic is a different story.) The washer piece sounds ideal for my application.

Let me know the postage costs and I'll send the funds your way if you still wish to give the piece away.

Thanks again.

Bob_5853
9-Sep-2005, 18:40
Joe,

It's yours! Thanks offering to pay postage :-) What's your address? Send it to my email address b.douglas@sun.com.

Thanks!

-bob

Joe Smigiel
9-Sep-2005, 19:25
Kewl!

Email sent.