PDA

View Full Version : Anyone is NYC area who might be up to loan me a wide angle for 5x7?

M Harvey
7-May-2018, 08:18
Before sourcing a pricey rental, I thought I'd reach out here. Anyone have something in the 110-125 range that covers 5x7 that they might be willing to loan me from this Friday 5/11-Wednesday 5/16? Maybe I have something you'd like to borrow to try (or just to hang onto as collateral)-- a Wisner Tech Field (4x5), Nikon lenses, a beautiful Contax zoom adapted to Nikon mount, an Epson V700 scanner, LED continuous lights. Also have filmmaking stuff like a Blackmagic Pocket Camera (Nikon or PL mount), super 16mm lenses, fluid head, slider...

Thanks for your consideration! Message me here, or email directly: _______.

M Harvey
16-Apr-2020, 07:00
Just want to note that several similar messages have been posted here and deleted in recent days. Proceed with an open mind, but also with caution!

(I'm the OP, so I'm subscribed, and I was surprised to see new posts after 2 years of dormancy.)

Oren Grad
16-Apr-2020, 07:45
Just want to note that several similar messages have been posted here and deleted in recent days. Proceed with an open mind, but also with caution!

(I'm the OP, so I'm subscribed, and I was surprised to see new posts after 2 years of dormancy.)

Yes, we've had an outbreak of new flavors of spammish posts recently.