PDA

View Full Version : Linhof spare parts

Peter Green
21-Aug-2005, 15:08
I have a 6 x 9 Linhof Technika and am missing a rear cover hinge screw on my 120 film magazine.
Does anyone know where I can obtain another one please?

Juergen Sattler
21-Aug-2005, 15:29
You can try Marflex - you might have to prove though that your camera is not a gray market item before they sell you anything - or maybe that's only if you send it in for service. Bob Salomon is a contributor to this forum and he works for HP Marketing/Marflex - maybe he'll jump in - one question he'll certainly ask is how old the camera is - they might not have any spare parts for it anymore. Good Luck.

Capocheny
21-Aug-2005, 15:38
Peter,

You can reach Marflex at their email address of Marflex@aol.com. and at 973 808-9626

Good luck.

Cheers

J. P. Mose
21-Aug-2005, 16:49
Peter,

What 120 back do you have? A Rollex back has a knob on top for film advancement. In 1957, the Super Rollex back was introduced, which is identified easily by a lever on top for film advancement. There have been a few versions of this back.

I have in front of me a parts back, which is an early 1960's 6x7 Super Rollex model. I see that there is a flat head screw on each end of the hinge. Is this what you are referring to?

Regards,

J. P. Mose

J. P. Mose
21-Aug-2005, 17:08
Peter,

I have removed the screw to describe it better. It is 25mm in length. The head is semi flat. There are threads only on the bottom end (I count nine threads), approximately 5mm in length. On the other end, the screw is the same thickness as the head (4mm diameter) and is approximately 16mm in length.

Is this the same as the one screw you have remaining? Please advise.

Regards,

J. P. Mose

Peter Green
21-Aug-2005, 17:52
Thanks J.P. Mose:
My camera back is the Super Rollex which you describe and the remaining screw fits your description. Linhof parts are hard to find and any help we can get is always appreciated.
Regards,
Peter

J. P. Mose
22-Aug-2005, 07:27
Peter,

Send me your address and I will mail you the screw.

Regards,

J. P. Mose

Bob Salomon
23-Aug-2005, 07:41
" Bob Salomon is a contributor to this forum and he works for HP Marketing/Marflex "

Juergen,

Sorry but I have never worked for Marflex and Marflex has never been part of HP Marketing Corp.

We are seperate companies with seperate locations located currently at different addresses in different cities.

The commonality is that Marflex is currently our (HP Marketing Corp) authorized service center for Linhof and Wista cameras.

They also use our office address to receive some repairs.

Juergen Sattler
23-Aug-2005, 09:34
Bob, I am sorry. Somehow in my mind I always thought that the two companies were one and the same. Maybe it was the joint address that got me confused.

Martin W. Arndt
23-Aug-2005, 12:36
Peter,
we have the screw in stock. Part # 006486, $3.50 + $3.50S/H