PDA

View Full Version : Cannot reply to a "for Sale" item

Rapidrob
4-Jan-2018, 14:52
I've been a mamber for more than a month now. I cannot respond to a for sale posting of a lens I want. A pop up window say I do not have the proper permission.
Cookies have been deleted login/log out did not help.

ghostcount
4-Jan-2018, 14:57
From the FAQ section (http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_gen_rules_faq_item):

"Only the seller is allowed to post in this section. The seller may post updates revising the item description, price or other terms of sale. However, continual posting of minor changes for the purpose of bumping within "Today's Posts" or other Forum views is inappropriate. Persistent use of this tactic may result in thread closures or revocation of listing privileges. All questions, comments, clarifications, or offers must be submitted to the seller via PM or e-mail. If such a comment points out an error in the original post, the seller should post a clarification in the original thread, and/or ask the moderators to edit the title of the thread. Potential buyers who wish to track a particular item are encouraged to subscribe to the thread, so they are notified of changes in price or terms."

Lachlan 717
4-Jan-2018, 15:42
You need to send a Private Message to the Seller.

Rapidrob
4-Jan-2018, 16:18
O.K, it's a little different than most other sites. I will do that,thanks.