PDA

View Full Version : linhof super technika 5 horizontal rangefinder adjustment

Tony Lakin
6-Dec-2017, 09:26
Hi
I know how to adjust the vertical alignment (screw in base of rangefinder), cam anyone tell me how to adjust the horizontal?

Thanks

Tony Lakin
6-Dec-2017, 14:22
Hi
I know how to adjust the vertical alignment (screw in base of rangefinder), cam anyone tell me how to adjust the horizontal?

Thanks

Hi again
I have located the horizontal adjustment screw accessed through the aperture just above the flash mounting bracket, all fine now:)

Wayne Torjusen
14-Dec-2017, 22:56
Greetings! I was wondering if you could explain how these adjustments are done? Did you remove the rangefinder cover? I have adjusted the side rangefinder on the Graflex cameras, but I haven't attempted any repairs to my Linhof which is only slightly off. Thanks for your time.

Tony Lakin
16-Dec-2017, 04:20
Greetings! I was wondering if you could explain how these adjustments are done? Did you remove the rangefinder cover? I have adjusted the side rangefinder on the Graflex cameras, but I haven't attempted any repairs to my Linhof which is only slightly off. Thanks for your time.

Hi
Just remove the leather from the rangefinder housing,
for vertical alignment look through the aperture in the bottom of the housing you will see a screw,this is the adjuster, just turn one way or the other to align the rangefinder image.
The adjustment screw for the horizontal alignment (which is smaller and more fiddly) is accessed through the hole just behind the top of the flash bracket which is removed by taking out the two screws which retain it.

I hope this helps:)

Wayne Torjusen
19-Dec-2017, 14:22
Many thanks!