PDA

View Full Version : efke 25 N-1/N-2 ???

stefano_4565
2-Aug-2005, 04:04
I would need some advice on as develop efke 25 in rodinal to N-1 and N-2.
Thanks
Stefano (Italia)

domenico Foschi
2-Aug-2005, 15:16
Stefano, mi dispiace che non posa aiutarti, ma vorrei chiederti: che ne pensi della pellicola?
Probabilmente preesto cambiero' pellicola, e ho sentito cose positive della efke.
E' vero che e' molto sensibile a graffi?
Di dove sei?
Mille grazie
Domenico

www.dfoschisite.com

stefano_4565
3-Aug-2005, 02:33
Ciao Domenico,
complimenti per il tuo sito, io sono di venezia provincia.
Di solito io sviluppo l'efke 25 con il pirogallolo con ottimi risultati, ho sentito che considerano troppo morbida l'emulsione però sinceramente con un fissaggio induritore il problema mi sembra superabile.
Ciao
Stefano

www.pbase.com/phste

mehmet kismet
3-Aug-2005, 08:19
Hi,

The question asked in english is replied in italien which is a language that I like very much, but that unfortunately don't understand.

Would you like that next time I reply in turkish to a question of Turkish fellow?

Best

Ole Tjugen
3-Aug-2005, 08:33
As far as I can figure out, the question hasn't been answered yet. Domenico coudn't answer, but asked instead how Stefano likes the film - and isn't the emulsion soft and easily scratched?

So you didn't miss anything :)

domenico Foschi
3-Aug-2005, 10:31
Yes, Ole you are right , sorry ,I was rude...
Stefano, I made a reaervation for Venice Yesterday I ,will be staying there for 6 days from the 23 to the 29th of october .
Let me know if you are available to meet.

d.s.
3-Aug-2005, 10:33
Stefano,

Aflsdfuo ldffdmi mieek ddidjd ld diidosj f+33%, dlfk - 10%, lj74kdfii dkuffn df fj ffd ofoi .

dee

d.s.
3-Aug-2005, 10:35
OOOps, wrong language!
dee

mehmet kismet
3-Aug-2005, 11:09
"Merhaba,

Hepinizi çok seviyorum!

Selamlar."

Translation:

"Hi,

I love you all!

Thanks and best."

stefano_4565
4-Aug-2005, 02:34
excuse me of the languagges change, did not want to cause all this. If someone can help me on my initial question I thank him.I had answered domenico that for me using an hard- fixing to solve the problem of the soft emulsion of the efke 25 was enough.
Stefano