PDA

View Full Version : Northern (Bergen county) NJ

justiny
21-Nov-2017, 15:06
Hi all
I have an X1 but don't want to develop 4x5. Maybe some members nearby can develop for me, then I scan for them in return.
Or we can just hang out together.

Cheers!
Justin

Andrew O'Neill
23-Nov-2017, 09:33
Why don't you want to develop them yourself??

justiny
23-Nov-2017, 10:45
Why don't you want to develop them yourself??

My wife is allergic to chemical smells and I don't know how to do it in my backyard.

We can save a lot of money by sharing resources such as printers, scanners, wet room etc.
I don't print, scan, develop or mount every day. We can keep America running by buying all of them but... some of us, including me, are not making money out of this.

stawastawa
23-Nov-2017, 11:44
I'll be up in your area around the Christmas time. Maybe we can get together for a bit.

Robert Opheim
23-Nov-2017, 12:07
There are low odor chemicals and there are still a few labs that can develop for you. I don't develop color and send the very little color images out for processing.

justiny
23-Nov-2017, 14:31
I'll be up in your area around the Christmas time. Maybe we can get together for a bit.

Great! Where are you going to stay? NYC? or else?

justiny
23-Nov-2017, 14:44
There are low odor chemicals and there are still a few labs that can develop for you. I don't develop color and send the very little color images out for processing.

I know...still bothers her and not quite happy with Labs. I just made a Graflok Back holder for my Tachihara and ordered a Fotodiox sliding back for 120 film backs and digital backs.
I love LF lenses...