PDA

View Full Version : Is Lund Photographics still in business.

snommisbor
3-Nov-2017, 17:15
Anyone know if they are still in business? I’ve emailed and no answer. Called number off of Facebook page and it was a disconnected number. Hopefully not being I wanted to get some stuff.

Monty McCutchen
4-Nov-2017, 00:43
Anyone know if they are still in business? I’ve emailed and no answer. Called number off of Facebook page and it was a disconnected number. Hopefully not being I wanted to get some stuff.

I ordered on line from their website in July. Took him six weeks as it was referenced on line for the things that I ordered. Not much communication but I'm the trusting sort and it showed up on schedule and immaculately produced and packaged. I'm thrilled with the quality.

best

Monty

jp
4-Nov-2017, 08:04
Power/phone/Internet has been out all week here. (I live about 30 minutes away) I'd suggest calling next week.

I ordered from there a month ago and it was promptly shipped.

paulbarden
4-Nov-2017, 09:24
Lund is still very much in business. I’ve ordered from them several times in the past four months and received excellent service. I exchanged emails with Lund as recently as 10days ago.
I suspect jp is correct in suggesting that they may be suffering some temporary disconnect issues.

snommisbor
4-Nov-2017, 21:47
I’ll try again Monday. I’ve heard they make quality stuff. Wanting their wet plate kit.

Andrew Plume
5-Nov-2017, 04:34
..........and a link to their site too

https://www.lundphotographics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?display=home

Andrew

snommisbor
7-Nov-2017, 09:59
I finally heard back from them so all is well. The starter kit will be mine soon.