PDA

View Full Version : Toyo Omega 45F question

dhart
3-Nov-2017, 14:41
I bought a 45F off of eBay and the rear standard was broken when it arrived (they sent it in the case and while the box was padded - the case wasn't). I see plenty of replacement parts on eBay but I do not see a rear standard. Only fronts. Looking at the camera it appears that the parts are identical. Does anyone know if this is the case? Will the 45F front standard also work as the rear standard?

Thanks for any help.

consummate_fritterer
3-Nov-2017, 18:31
I might have one but am not at my best anymore so finding it is an issue. These are not pricey.

More importantly, all eBay sellers are just as responsible as any vendor regarding assurance that their items arrive to you in good condition. If you must... file an "Item Not As Described" case with eBay. IT'S YOUR ONLY FOOLPROOF PROTECTION!! I know... I'm an eBay seller (and buyer).

dhart
4-Nov-2017, 07:40
I might have one but am not at my best anymore so finding it is an issue. These are not pricey.

More importantly, all eBay sellers are just as responsible as any vendor regarding assurance that their items arrive to you in good condition. If you must... file an "Item Not As Described" case with eBay. IT'S YOUR ONLY FOOLPROOF PROTECTION!! I know... I'm an eBay seller (and buyer).

Thankfully the camera was shipped insured. I also did a little disassembly and it turns out with minor manipulation the front and rear standards can be used interchangeably. Looks like I am good as USPS will pay for the new part. Thanks.