PDA

View Full Version : Bomm Cameras

Peter De Smidt
23-Sep-2017, 10:05
This maker is new-to-me:
http://www.bommcameras.com/l45-l45ss-technical-specs/products/

Ari
23-Sep-2017, 12:45
My perfect photo shoot: the camera is German or Swiss, the catering French, the model Italian, and the client would be British.

Steven Tribe
23-Sep-2017, 13:21
All the European Cherry I have worked with has been very mottled in colour - I can see the same sudden shift in colour on their camera too.

Peter De Smidt
23-Sep-2017, 13:54
My perfect photo shoot: the camera is German or Swiss, the catering French, the model Italian, and the client would be British.

Good one, Ari!

calibre61
1-Oct-2017, 03:13
Have you really not got nothing better to do than critisise someone's efforts to start a business manufacturing cameras. Instead of running the camera down why don't you have a go yourself....... Sick of reading inane comments from hafwits who think they know better on this forum.... Get a life and try and encourage people.... Not knock them down ��

John Layton
1-Oct-2017, 06:22
calibre61...Thank You!

Dan Fromm
1-Oct-2017, 06:24
Have you really not got nothing better to do than critisise someone's efforts to start a business manufacturing cameras. Instead of running the camera down why don't you have a go yourself....... Sick of reading inane comments from hafwits who think they know better on this forum.... Get a life and try and encourage people.... Not knock them down ��

Smallbore, they have to sell their camera in competition with other makers of new cameras and with mountains of used cameras. They should, therefore, present themselves and their products as well as possible. And they should make them as well as possible. Mentioning prices wouldn't hurt, either.

Ari
1-Oct-2017, 07:22

You left out lollygaggers, dunderheads and slack-jawed gawkers.

Jac@stafford.net
1-Oct-2017, 07:49
All the European Cherry I have worked with has been very mottled in colour - I can see the same sudden shift in colour on their camera too.

That is interesting. So the color shift is benign, no structural issues. I've been just plain lucky to get cherry from a local Midwest USA fellow who is apparently well connected with supplies.

Jim Andrada
2-Oct-2017, 23:15
Left out "Old Farts" too, come to think of it.