PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Probation Period Question

fourelements99
5-Jun-2017, 12:52
How to know that a new account is over the 30-day probation period to view Classified forum?

I checked my profile and nowhere to tell when I joined this forum.

Thanks!

fourelements99
5-Jun-2017, 12:54
Correction: I was unable to check my profile at all because of this newbie probation rule.

Oren Grad
5-Jun-2017, 14:32
You joined on May 22.

fourelements99
27-Jun-2017, 12:36
I am still getting the same error after I joined more than one month. Any help is appreciated.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

fourelements99
27-Jun-2017, 12:37
I was trying to access the Classifieds.

Oren Grad
27-Jun-2017, 13:58
You should be able to see the FS and WTB subforums now - the Forum software has already upgraded your access privileges.

Two things that might still be tripping you up: First, your browser must be configured to accept cookies from the site. If cookies are blocked, the login process will fail. Also, be sure to check the "Remember Me" box each time you log in from a secure PC. This sets a cookie, so sub-shells will know who you are. Otherwise, you may be treated as an unregistered guest.