PDA

View Full Version : Helping hand - Denver area.

Richard Boulware
14-Jun-2005, 10:47
Having finished a two year construction project, building a brand new darkroom (carpeted) and teaching/finishing room in my SE Denver area home, I am offering to assist any Denver area new entry into LF or any kind of photography, with their growing pains in photography...free of any charge.

I have about 1000 sq' solely dedicated to making photographs. My many years of experience have taken me to places most have not gone, and experiences most only imagine. I am anxious to share with those climbing up the ladder. I have a 'pass-it-on' philosophy.

I live in a nice home only 200 paces from Cherry Creek....a nearly 'boondocks' area om SE Demver, with many picture opportunities.

Those interested please contact me off list. You may check my credentials at the search column on this site, or on Google, by just typing in my name. (Able to take two or three at a time as my schedule permits. ) Thanks,

Richard Boulware - Denver.

Edward (Halifax,NS)
14-Jun-2005, 10:58
Richard, that is a very generous offer and if I didn't live a 60+ hour drive away I would take you up on it. Hopefully in a few years I will be in a position to make a similar offer out here on the east coast.

Scott Rosenberg
14-Jun-2005, 12:38
richard, if only i didn't live in dallas! wonderful offer and a great way to pay it forward. nicely done... keep us appraised of how it goes.

Ellen Stoune Duralia
14-Jun-2005, 12:43
Hmmm... wonder how long it would take to drive to Denver from South Carolina???

Ditto what Scott said about paying it forward!! Way to go :)

paulr
14-Jun-2005, 13:02
I bet Mark Sink at Gallery Sink will know some great people who would be interested. He's the founding member of the Denver Salon and is in touch with a whole community of Denver area artists. marksink at aol dot com.

Raymond Bleesz
15-Jun-2005, 06:54
Richard,

Your offer is honorable.

Although I do not fit your criteria for Denver area nor new to LF, I would like to perhaps approach you on occasion.

Respectfully,
Raymond
in the mountains in the greater Vail valley, Edwards.

Richard Boulware
15-Jun-2005, 07:33
I should add to my original post on this suubject that I presently 'mentor' two students who are well advanced, and one need not be a beginner to accept my offer. One is in the semi-pro class right now with a ton of equipment, and the intellect and smarts to make a fine professional.

Richard Boulware - Denver