PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area, CA LF Darkroom Owners

william linne
12-Jun-2005, 19:00
I am crossposting this to a number of similar forums.

I am a LF (primarily) photographer and I do 90% b&w work. I am presently without a darkroom and have little to no chance of having the space or money to start one up anytime soon. What I do have is a 8x10 Durst enlarger and Schneider lens.

My proposal is this....

I am looking for someone who has a nice darkroom setup already, with the ability to print 4x5 on down.

In exchange for letting me use your darkroom for a few hours each week, I will park my 8x10 stuff there (as well as my assorted other lenses and darkroom supplies). I am also a master b&w printer and platinum printer and could offer help there (if indeed any is needed). Also, I can help out with any physical labor. I am quiet, clean and courteous.

Hopefully, this offer will be of use to someone and we can come to a mutual agreement that is beneficial to both parties.

Please email if interested.

Geary Lyons
12-Jun-2005, 19:45
W,
Let's talk. I am in Central Contra Costa County, (680/24/4) . Email me at galyons@earthlink.net. We can discuss and/or I will send my phone #. BTW, what is the clear height of the Durst? My ceiling is 8".

Cheers,
Geary

Jon Shiu
12-Jun-2005, 23:55
Geary, just need to cut a hole in your ceiling, or floor.

Jon

Geary Lyons
13-Jun-2005, 21:27
Jon,
I have several times a hole in the floor would be a good thing to have, considering no bathroom. Why, oh why, did I build that sink so high!! ;-) !!

Cheers,
Geary