PDA

View Full Version : Video introduction to Minimal Agitation Film Processing

Steve Sherman
16-Mar-2017, 07:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9x39bKOkhI&t=860s

Alan9940
16-Mar-2017, 13:27
Steve,

Thanks for the brief intro to your process! Having used Pyrocat-HD and various agitation techniques myself for many, many years I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the premium content to be released!

Steve Sherman
16-Mar-2017, 16:12
Thanks for your kind words, this one singular Premium Video is in Post prodection and near completion. The challenge however remains exactly how to distribute the final Premium video with some safeguard against it being passed around from photographer to photographer.

Send me your email address if I don't already have it so I can stay in direct contact with you in a real time basis.

Cheers, SS

Steve,

Thanks for the brief intro to your process! Having used Pyrocat-HD and various agitation techniques myself for many, many years I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the premium content to be released!

Renato Tonelli
17-Mar-2017, 07:07
I look forward to your video.

Distribution, as you aware, is a big problem; piracy is rampant (especially the well-intenioned type).

A one license download minimizes it but it has its own problems.

Steve Sherman
17-Mar-2017, 07:28
I look forward to your video.

Distribution, as you aware, is a big problem; piracy is rampant (especially the well-intenioned type).

A one license download minimizes it but it has its own problems.

Thank you for your kind words Renato, I spent most of yesterday on the phone with web designers dealing with that exact dilemma. When you add in the fact that the videos will be low cost and I want the client to have continued access to them as an ongoing resource there is huge exposure on my part. It's not going to deter me from my mission to share knowledge but it will be a significant challenge. Thank you for your comments and interest in my work.

parkcy31
4-Jul-2018, 20:50
Thanks for your video. It helps me a lot though the one lisence download still has some problems

Steve Sherman
5-Jul-2018, 03:21
Thanks for your video. It helps me a lot though the one lisence download still has some problems

Please let me know how I can help. steve@steve-sherman.com