PDA

View Full Version : Tour my Power of Process Darkroom

Steve Sherman
23-Dec-2016, 17:36
Wishing all forum members the best of Holiday weekends and a Creative 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLW3ef1Vjtc&feature=youtu.be&a

Tin Can
23-Dec-2016, 19:22
Steve, a very beautiful Darkroom. Glad to see I am not the only one with a bed near the Darkroom.

My Darkroom is not nearly as neat, nor do I have a Burner room.

But I have goals!

Merry Christmas everyone!

peter schrager
23-Dec-2016, 19:53
Bravo Steve!!
to the power!
best, peter

Leszek Vogt
23-Dec-2016, 20:48
Nice one, Steve. Now that I saw yer refridge, I have to pull some thing from it.....

Les

dpn
23-Dec-2016, 21:45
Jiminy Cricket, that's a fine setup.

eabartel
24-Dec-2016, 06:05
wonderful!

Monty McCutchen
24-Dec-2016, 13:07
beautiful indeed. If afforded the opportunity don't miss it!!!!

Monty

Michael Kadillak
24-Dec-2016, 15:05
Amazing space indeed. I will be coming to see personally one of these days.

Merry Christmas Steve!

Serge S
24-Dec-2016, 15:05
Wow !!

Mick Fagan
24-Dec-2016, 16:20
Waking up to the smell of freshly mixed fixer, what an experience that would be!

Fabulous darkroom there, better than any professional lab I have seen or worked in.

Mick.

Jody_S
27-Dec-2016, 12:21
Glad to see I am not the only one with a bed near the Darkroom.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Glad I'm not the only one to keep a TV (as well as a high-end stereo) in his darkroom!

lloyd
27-Dec-2016, 12:38
As wonderful as Steve's darkroom is (and believe me it is, I've spent hours there) it's the man and the spirit within him that truly make it a great calming workspace. You'll not find a person more passionate about large format photography or more upstanding as a person. I'm delighted to call him my friend.

And decorating the darkroom for the holidays, well, who does that? lol

climbabout
27-Dec-2016, 17:18
Steve's wife's running joke while this was being constructed is that they were building a darkroom - there just happened to be a house attached to it! A true mecca for any wet process enthusiast.
Tim

angusparker
28-Dec-2016, 01:37
Steve's wife's running joke while this was being constructed is that they were building a darkroom - there just happened to be a house attached to it! A true mecca for any wet process enthusiast.
Tim

Too funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ironage
28-Dec-2016, 06:11
Gorgeous! Best I've seen, or even imagined.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ic-racer
28-Dec-2016, 20:10
Nice, thanks for sharing!

John Layton
30-Dec-2016, 07:27
I've made a couple of visits to Steve's darkroom - and look forward to more. Great space to get the creative juices flowing - not to mention that it also doubles as a first-class teaching facility. Wonderful Job!

Mrportr8
30-Dec-2016, 13:06
Very nice layout and workspace. The island counter is genius in and of itself. I'm jealous but also inspired!

Stevesebz
2-Jan-2017, 00:27
It is superb darkroom' Steve. Everything is at right place looking wonderful. Things to be noticed that all preparations for Christmas day has been created by judicious or creative person definitely you r that person. Can i contact you for more info?

Steve Sherman
2-Jan-2017, 06:41
It is superb darkroom' Steve. Everything is at right place looking wonderful. Things to be noticed that all preparations for Christmas day has been created by judicious or creative person definitely you r that person. Can i contact you for more info?

Thank you for your kind words, you can contact me here steve at steve-sherman DOT com

Luis-F-S
2-Jan-2017, 10:53
We do have a running thread about Show Us Your Darkroom that hasn't had postings in a while. Perhaps you could post some stills to get it moving again. L

Amedeus
2-Jan-2017, 18:26
Thanks for sharing ... envious but also very inspired to apply some of what I've seen in my firehouse project ;-)

Stevesebz
2-Jan-2017, 19:37
Thanks for your reply, i will definitely contact you in future because i know i need your suggestions which will be helpful in my business. We started recently work on Cheap kitchen renovations (http://www.walkergeneralcontractors.ca/vancouver/kitchen-renovations/). Do you provide more info?